The Deadline Applications for the 2013 Adrenaline Film Project will be available on Wednesday, September 18. All applications must be submitted by 5:00 pm on Friday, October 18, and selected participants will be notified on Friday, October 25.
The Documents To Enter
- 2013 AFP Official Rules
- 2013 Official AFP Entry Form
- 2013 AFP Official Participant’s Agreement
- Short film directed by one of the participants (10 minutes max)
- $20 application fee in the form of a check made payable to UVA-VA Film Festival (to be supplemented by the additional participation fee if the team is selected for the Project.)
Send your application materials to:
Virginia Film Festival
ATTN: Adrenaline Film Project
PO Box 400869
Charlottesville, VA 22904
Or deliver in person to:
617 West Main St
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Hours: M-F 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please be advised that the application fees are non-refundable. Once accepted into the program, each team will be required to pay a supplemental participation fee, with the amount as follows:
- $80 for current University of Virginia students
- $100 for previous Adrenaline participants who refer a new team to Adrenaline
- $130 for non University of Virginia teams and community teams
Applicants must be 18 years or older (unless you are applying through Light House; see below). Each member of the accepted team will also be required to submit a Participant’s Agreement. If you have questions about the Adrenaline Film Project or our application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention High School Students! High School students wishing to participate in this project should enroll through Light House. For details please contact Zoe Cohen at Light House: 434.293.6992 or visit www.lighthousestudio.org.
Attention Actors! Want to act in films in the Adrenaline Film Project? You could star in a short film projected on the big screen in front of a sold-out audience in a nationally recognized film festival! Have your work seen and considered by guest filmmakers at the top of their field. Collaborate with up-and-coming local filmmakers. Start building your reel. All for just one day’s work! If you are interested in acting for Adrenaline, please stay tuned for details about the Adrenaline Actors Meet and Greet. RSVP and send any questions to email@example.com. Actors should make themselves available for shooting from the afternoon of Thursday, November 7 until the morning of Saturday, November 9.